Abbey Payday Loans Apply Now
What They Offer
£100 to £1,000 – Rates from 75.9% APR to max 1200% APR – Minimum Loan period 1 month – Maximum Loan period 36 months – Our Rating ––
Your Overall Rating Of Abbey Loans
|Speed of Payout||
Representative Example: Borrow £250 for 90 days. Total amount repayable is £411.63 in 3 monthly instalments of £137.21. Fixed interest rate of 292% per year. 1272% APR Representative. >>
What they offer
- The request procedure is completely electronic.
- Once you have submitted your details, we share your information with our lending panel.
- If any of our lenders indicate they may be willing to offer you a loan, we connect you with the lender offering the lowest APR.
- Neither we, nor any lenders on our panel, charge you a fee for our service.
- Applying for a loan this way can save you from trying to find and contact a number of different lenders directly.
- The request process is online and all of the lenders on our panel use electronic means to contact you.
- Send you any pre-contract information and your loan agreement.
- As per our policy, you are not required to send us any documents via post or fax.
- However, this may be required by a lender to help approve your request, if successful.
Our aim is to provide you with access to affordable loan packages.
We help those in need of money by providing lending solutions. The request procedure is completely electronic, making applying for a loan simple and time-saving. As per our policy, you are not required to send us any documents via post or fax. However, this may be required by a lender to help approve your request, if successful.
All you need to do is:
Complete the request form and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Within minutes, you will be informed if a lender has indicated they may be willing to offer you a loan.
You will receive an email containing information about how to access the secure completion page on the lender’s website.
If you are approved by the lender you will be required to sign the loan agreement electronically.
Some lenders deposit money to your bank account on the same day (subject to approval). However, individual lenders do vary on the ‘cut-off times’ that loan requests should be received/finalised by in order to achieve this.
If you are not approved by the lender who initially indicated they may be able to offer you a loan, it may be that your details do not match the requirements of any of our lenders. In that case, we may refer you to another authorised finance broker to assist you further in your loan needs. If you do not want us to send your details to them, please contact us directly by email or in writing.
Read Reviews for Abbey Loans
Or Post Your Own Personal Rating Here
Speed of Payout