Next Credit Apply Now
What They Offer
£100 to £1,000 – Rates 1279.41% APR – Minimum Loan period 2 weeks – Maximum Loan period 12 months – Our Rating ––
Your Overall Rating Of Next Credit
|Speed of Payout||
REPRESENTATIVE EXAMPLE: Amount of credit: £360.00. Term: 117 days. Interest: £222.66. 4 monthly payments of: £145.90. Total Repayable: £582.66. Interest Rate: 292% pa (fixed) Representative APR: 1279.41%. >>
What They Offer
- Before you apply for a loan they will provide you with some legal documents that outline the terms and conditions of your loan and other important information.
- These documents will be displayed on the last page of the online application form, and before you click the ‘apply’ button to submit all your information to us.
- It is important that you read and understand those documents as they explain the terms of your loan, any charges that may apply and your rights as a consumer.
- Before you proceed further with your application, we would like to point out some of the key facts about our loans.
- Further information on all the following ‘key facts’ can be found in your legal documents should you decide to apply for a loan, and the FAQs pages on our website.
Our loans are unsuitable for supporting sustained borrowing over long periods and would be expensive as a means of longer term borrowing. You should not apply for a loan with Nextcredit to manage existing debt or if you are already struggling financially.
Make should ensure that the credit offered to you meets your requirements, is suitable for your circumstances and that you can afford to repay it on time.
You should not consider additional lending if you are already in or considering a Debt Management Plan.
How it works
- Decide how much you want to borrow and over what period of time.
- You apply online.
- We’ll carry out some checks to validate the information you have provided and to assess whether we think you can afford to repay the loan.
- If we initially approve your loan, we’ll provide you with your loan agreement.
- You read the legal documents and confirm you’re happy to proceed (if you’re unsure about anything or whether the loan is right for you, please don’t apply).
- We send you the money. How quickly it appears in your account depends on your bank.
- You repay the loan when it’s due. Make sure you have enough money in your account as we’ll automatically take your payment from the debit card you provided us with when you applied.
- We’ll email you to thank you for repaying your loan on time.
Cost of your loan
The total cost of credit is 0.8% per £100 borrowed, per day for the loan period. Examples are provided on our website. You’ll never pay back more in interest and charges than you borrowed.
How and when to repay your loan
You must repay your loan on the agreed repayment date/s. These will be set out in your credit agreement.
With the agreement you provide when you apply for a loan with us, we will take your loan repayment directly from your debit card on the repayment date.
Read Reviews for Next Credit
Or Post Your Own Personal Rating Here
Speed of Payout