Quick Quid Payday Loans Apply Now
What They Offer
£100 to £1,500 – Rates from 75.9% APR to max 1200% APR – Minimum Loan period 1 month – Maximum Loan period 36 months – Our Rating ––
Your Overall Rating Of Quick Quid
|Speed of Payout|
Representative Example: Amount of credit: £300 for 65 days with one repayment of £78.00 and one repayment of £378.00. Interest: £156.00. Interest rate: 292% pa (fixed). 1294.1% APR Representative. >>
What They Offer
- With QuickQuid, new customers can apply for a loan of up to £1000 (returning customers can apply for up to £1500).
- Once approved, money will be sent to your bank account within 10 minutes after approval. If your bank does not support faster payments, it may take longer for funds to reach your account.
- If we are unable to verify the bank account details provided in your application, we will ask for additional information before processing your loan.
- Once your application is complete, you’ll be able to view your contract and loan details on your online account. You’ll receive an email from us as soon as your loan has been funded.
- New customers can usually complete our online application form in just a few minutes. Returning customers can apply from their online account with just a few clicks.
- What information do we request on our application?
- Tell me the repayment options and methods?
- What are the loan decisions you might receive?
Minimum Application Requirements
- Eligibility Requirements
- Valid UK bank account
- Employed and receiving a regular paycheque
- Resident of the UK
- At least 18 years old
- If approved, you will repay your loan over 1, 2 or 3 payment periods.
- Loan amount and accrued interest are due on your repayment date.
- Your accrued interest is due on your first repayment date. On your second repayment date, you’ll pay your loan amount plus additional accrued interest.
- Your accrued interest is due on your first two repayment dates. On your third repayment date, you’ll pay your loan amount plus additional accrued interest.
- Remember, you can also pay early at no additional cost. This can help you save money by reducing the amount you pay in interest.
Additional Borrowing Options
There are several additional options that may be available to customers with active loans. In addition to early repayment, which can be done at any time and at no extra charge, customers may be eligible for a Top-Up or extension.
If you have an active loan in good standing, you may be eligible for a Top-Up on your loan if you have principal remaining on your approval limit. If you apply and are approved for a Top-Up, you will repay your original loan amount, plus Top-Up, interest and any fees, either according to your current repayment schedule or in conjunction with an extension.
If you need more time to pay back your loan, you may be able to request an extension by logging in to your online account. If approved for an extension, you’ll be able to extend the repayment of your loan’s principal by either one or two additional pay periods. You will be assessed daily interest for this additional time. You can apply for a maximum of two extensions per loan, for a maximum total loan duration of three periods.
Read Reviews for QuickQuid
Or Post Your Own Personal Rating Here
Speed of Payout